After taking your truck to the dealership, you’ll appreciate the clean interior, polished exterior, shiny windows, and the smell of new, which will remind you of when you decided to buy a car . However, over time, these details tend to fade due to unavoidable factors.
The Bilvask københavn windshield is one of the most common parts that get dirty after some time. From the outside, your windshield gets dirty from dirt and dust as you drive, but did you know that the inside of your windshield gets dirty too?
It could point to many factors why the inside of your windshield gets dirty. However, the most common reason is the oily residue produced by the interior. A vehicle is primarily made up of an interior made of plastic and vinyl. When these materials are heated, they release oily residue that accumulates on the windshield.
This debris or dirt distracts you while driving, especially at night, when reflected in the lights of passing cars. Therefore, we offer you some simple steps to clean the inside of your car’s windshield.
Visit The Site: time2business
Gather the cleaning supplies you need to get a satisfactory result. You will need microfiber towels, paper towels, rubbing alcohol, a cloth, and a glass cleaner. Prepare a 50:50 mixture of water and alcohol that is sufficient to remove oily residue from your windshield.
After you have the necessary cleaning supplies, clean the outside of your car’s windshield first. In this way, you will see the oil residues more clearly. Cleaning the windshield from the outside is much easier since you can use pressurized water.
Step 1: Clean with a microfiber towel
The first step is to clean the interior with a dry microfiber towel. This will remove excess oily residue and dirt on the windshield. We recommend that you pass the towel in a circular motion for best results.
Step 2: Degrease with a mixture of water and alcohol
After wiping the windshield with a dry microfiber towel, dip the cloth into the alcohol and water mixture and squeeze well. You don’t want the excess mix to drip onto the dashboard, as it can leave a stain or cause discoloration. Wipe the windshield with the cloth in a circular motion.
Step 3: dry the windshield
Dry the inside of your car’s windshield with a microfiber towel. Do not use the towel you used in the first step because it already contains oily residue. If your microfiber towel touches the dash, use a new one to make sure no oil collects on the windshield.
Step 4: Spray the windshield with a special cleaner
Finish the Bilrengøring process using a glass cleaner. This will help make your car’s windshield brighter compared to cleaning with a mixture of water and alcohol. A glass cleaner will also prevent oil build-up, so you won’t have to clean the inside of your windshield as often. It may interest you: Learn about the different types of windshield wipers
Additional tips for cleaning the inside of the windshield
You’re working with glass, so any little dirt and the oily residue are easily seen inside and out. Using a new microfiber towel ensures that no unwanted residue will remain.
The second piece of advice we can offer you is that cleaning the inside of your car’s windshield can be difficult in hard-to-reach places such as between the glass and the dashboard. That said you can use scoping and cleaning tools to gain access to tight spaces.
The last tip is that you can also use these steps for other windows in your truck, not just the windshield. If you already have the cleaning tools with you, then you can also clean the other windows.
How to keep your windshield shiny for a long time
- The main reason the inside of the windshield accumulates from oily residue is due to the heat of sunlight. When heat enters the dash, it releases oily residue that your windshield absorbs. So what you can do is park your car inside a garage or at least under a shady area.
- Another way to keep your windshield in good condition is to open the car window slightly. If your truck is parked in a garage, you can open it halfway. In this way, the air will circulate, which prevents pollutants from accumulating.
- Cleaning the windshield from the inside can take some time, especially if you do it regularly. Therefore, we recommend that you do the things that can at least decrease the periods in which you clean your windshield.
- With a clean windshield, you will also be able to see well, especially at night, avoiding any type of accident.
- Now that you know how to clean the windshield from the inside, we invite you to discover our incredible range of vehicles. If you want to buy one of the trucks we have to offer you, check out our main promotions!Read More About: newmags